Frequently Asked Questions
Have any question left ?
Your pets can stay in the comfort of their own home, where they feel safe and secure. Additional pet sitting duties involve notifying you if there is a problem, bringing in mail and packages, turning on/off lights, opening/closing blinds... I adhere to your normal routine as much as possible. Your pets will receive personal attention and exercise. You will not have to impose on friends or neighbors. Your pets can stay on their regular diet and routine. If your pets require medication, you can be sure they never miss a dose.
Dogs, Cats, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Rabbits, Birds, Reptiles, Fish, Turtles, Hermit Crabs, Ant Farms and Flea Circuses.
- Fun Time: Physical and mental stimulation, for the mind and body!
- In-Home Sitting: Daily visits providing whatever your pet(s) need with lots of affection!
- Cat Care Services: Kitties can be easily stressed and are better off staying at home while you are away. They are also social creatures and enjoy having company!
- Home security: Regular visits give the appearance that your home is occupied.
- Special Needs/Elderly Pets: My experience in veterinary medicine ensures that your fur baby will get medications and treatment on time every time. I can also spot abnormalities quickly and determine early if there's an emergency.
A professional pet sitter is INSURED and EXPERIENCED. It is someone who gives you peace of mind knowing your pets and home are safe while you're away!
This includes feeding, fresh water, litter box scooping, play and affection time. I stick to your normal routine as much as possible to make your fur babies happy!
Keys are locked in a safe box. The only times we enter the home are during contracted service times. We understand some people have garage codes, but Texas loves its storms! If the power goes out for ANY reason, we would have NO WAY to get to your precious pet!
Our rates start at $25/visit. Prices may increase depending on the service needed, an estimate will be given at the consultation.
CASH, CHECK, VENMO, PAYPAL
In most cases we recommend three visits per day for a dog and one visit per day for a cat. Your pet sitter works with you to set up a schedule that is comfortable for you and your pet.